You need to apply for a breach of access order at the court then at the hearing ask the judge for the enforcement order under Part 4 section 60 of the Children and Family Relationships Act for more access time and to reimburse your expenses.

Relevant Act:

Advise source:


If your ex partner breached an access order, you need to do this — No Comments

Leave a Reply

HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>